Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!




Top: INC @ Macy's old (similar here
Pants: Rag & Bone/Jeans SOLD OUT (similar here)
Shoes: Valentino
Bag: Gucci SOLD OUT (similar here)
Watch: Burberry
Bangle: Henri Bendel
Bracelet: Love Burlington Coat Factory


Yesterday was my birthday and I was so excited to receive the Valentino Rockstud pumps from my 2 sons and husband. I mean, I did give them a small hint that I wanted them by posting a picture of them on Instagram and Facebook and @ my husband. Subtle, huh? Well it worked! If you like what you see, leave me a comment. Please check me out on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to stay current on new postings. @your friends and share the link. #bfab

Check back to see how you can get this look for much less.

... Peace, Love, & B Fab

No comments:

Post a Comment